Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kalahari!

We journeyed to what seemed like the end of civilization to hang ten with our friends the Meyers...we spent the weekend in a sweet compound full of waterslides, wave pools, surfing waves and lazy rivers...just say "cure for the winter BLAHS!" Sadly, I only remembered to use my camera in the hotel room...so you will just have to believe us! Hopefully the Meyers got some shots that actually document the fun part! Delia and Nora snuggling up after the long car ride...love the stuffed animal buffer..."I like you and everything....now stay on your side of the stuffy!"
There is nothing to say here....I promise they are both "within normal limits"


Bella in a rare shy moment with daddy...perhaps she had seen one too many stampeding elephant murals in the lobby...

Enzo and Henry...The Drone Wars... "How dare you snuggle my blue blanket...You have violated our code of honor...prepare to be dispatched"



"I do not fear your powers...I will attack first using my kicking wolverine...you shall be defeated"




"My superior Karate chop action will render you powerless...snaggle-tooth lord!"





You get the picture...we can sit in a hotel room and have a blast with the Meyers....you can only imagine how much fun the real events of the weekend were:)

No comments: